So my second #100days challenge comes to an end, and I would say it was another success.
I maybe wasn't quite so strict with it as last time - I may have taken 101 days and what I did on each day varied quite a lot, but I now have 100 updates and achieved quite a lot in that time.
Let's take a look at some of the bigger things I worked on over those 100 days
I launched the redesign and rebuild of my website. It's now a Next.js app, and I am super happy with how it looks and Next.js seems like the perfect choice for me and is only getting better with each update.
There are definitely still plenty of potential improvements to be made, but in general I'm really happy with how it turned out.
The montly and yearly summary pages are really fun and I'm happy with the overabundance of feeds that I now have available.
Although I've still not got around to releasing version 2 of the PostrChild extension I have put a lot of work into and it is very nearly feature complete.
It's definitely much better and feature filled than the first version but there are a few little bugs to iron out before declaring it ready to be published.
Home Automation Improvements
I also made a decent amount of random home automation improvements over these 100 days, including tracking my weight, better person presence tracking, more light, motion and temperature sensors.
All in all it was a great success!
I will definitely continue with a lot of the projects I have been working on, but I think I will take a break for a while and do something else with my spare time - I think there are some unplayed video games that are calling out to me!
P.S. Also big shoutout to my fellow Kinsta coworkers who have also complete their 100 days of blogging!