Skip to content
- 2 large russet potatoes
- Seasoning salt
- Olive oil
- Cut the potatoes into bite sized pieces.
- Preheat your oven to 400�F 205�C.
- Boil the potatoes in heavily salted water until they're nearly falling apart. This prevents them from drying out in the oven and helps them develop a crust in the oven.
- Place the potatoes on a greased baking sheet and coat liberally with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Bake at least 30 minutes turning once or twice until a solid crust forms on the potatoes.
Liked Food recipes without the filler on Reddit